Reserve Kalahari Waterpark passes online now and play for the day at America's Largest Indoor Waterpark and Kalahari's Outdoor Waterpark!
Visit our online Waterpark pass sales, check availability and pricing and purchase your passes from the comfort of your own home.
Please note: Purchasing your Waterpark day passes online is the only way to guarantee admission into the Waterpark. Desk sales of outside Waterpark admissions may be closed at any time on any day.
Current General Admission Pricing
All day admission*
Special Armed Forces Pricing
(10am - Close)
- Daily: $46 per person when you book online, $49 per person at the door
- Under 42" - Daily: $35 per person
(5pm - Close)
- Daily: $39 per person Friday, Saturday & Sunday. $35 Monday - Thursday
*Peak time & Weekend day passes are limited and strongly encouraged to be purchased online prior to arrival as availability is limited.
Kalahari will only honor waterpark admission wristbands sold at the resorts or through the official Kalahari Resorts website. Wristbands purchased from unauthorized third parties are invalid for admission to the waterparks. *PLEASE NOTE:
Kalahari in Sandusky, Ohio offers waterpark discounts to honor the brave men and women who serve in America's Armed Forces All day admission*
(10am - Close)
*Peak time & Weekend day passes are limited and strongly encouraged to be purchased online prior to arrival as availability is limited. PLEASE NOTE:
- Valid Military ID must be presented at time of purchase.
- Discount valid for Armed Forces personnel and their immediate family ONLY.
- Limited availability
- Pricing based on ages 3 and up
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- State law prohibits any food or beverage to be brought in from outside the Waterpark
- Outdoor waterpark open Memorial Day to Labor Day, weather permitting