Ohio's Largest Indoor Waterpark
174,000 sq ft, filled with Wet. Wild. Fun.
What are you waiting for? Come splash around!
Waterpark admission included with your stay!
Looking for Day Passes? Click here.
The Midwest's Largest Indoor Waterpark is INCLUDED for all registered guests when staying at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions. Plus, you get an extra hour for splish splash fun, too!
TIP: Children under 48" are required to wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life vest. Though encouraged to bring your own life vest, we do have complimentary life vest available on a first come, first served basis.
For resort guests, Check in time begins at 4:00pm. Should you arrive as early as 12:00pm, you can pre-register and begin to enjoy the Waterparks. Check out is no later than 11:00am. After you have checked out, if you have the time, we invite you to stay with us until 3 PM in the Waterpark and enjoy the many other great Kalahari amenities and services available.
Day Pass Pricing
Not staying at the resort, but still want to play? You're in luck. We offer LIMITED day passes admission.
Book your passes online and guarantee your admission.
Current Waterpark Hours as Follows. Day pass hours are only valid for these time frames when you purchase your day pass. No exceptions:
- Monday 10 AM - 2 PM
- No Availability Tuesday - Wednesday
- Thursday Noon - 8 PM
- Friday & Saturday 10 AM - 9 PM
- Sunday 10 AM - 8 PM
Please note the following:
- We will only honor wristbands sold directly through Kalahari. Wristbands purchased from unauthorized third parties are invalid for admission to the Waterparks.
- Limited availability
- Pricing based on ages 3 and up
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- State law prohibits any food or beverage and/or coolers to be brought in from outside the Waterpark
Kalahari is committed to the safety of our guests.
We ask that you read and abide by all rule and procedures here and throughout our Waterpark. Have fun. Be Safe.