Even now that our grandest resort to date in the Pocono Mountains has opened, we've already broken ground on Phase II of the project, which will expand upon the current offerings and make the Poconos resort the largest indoor waterpark in the country.
Don’t worry, as all the updates will be in a new wing, Phase II construction won’t inconvenience current guests. Please excuse the construction as we strive to enhance the resort.
When Phase II is finished, Kalahari Resorts will be home to the best indoor waterpark in the world including:
- Nearly 1,000 guest rooms containing one-, two-, three-, and even five-bedroom suites
- America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark (a true 220,000 sq. ft.)
- Expanded outdoor waterpark
- 100,000 sq. ft. convention center
- 40,000 sq. ft. interactive arcade
- Three full-service signature dining experiences
- Spa Kalahari & Salon
- Kalahari Fitness and Training Center
- 6,000 sq. ft. of retail space
Upon completion of Phase II in the spring of 2017, the sprawling Kalahari Resorts project will cover 150 acres, cost $350 million and create more than 1,000 jobs in the area. The resort will also be home to America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark, surpassing the current titleholder – Kalahari Resorts’ location in Sandusky, Ohio.
Images are for display purposes only. Information is not final and is subject to change. Artist's renderings are subject to change.