Enjoy the large sun deck for relaxing and sun bathing or splash away in the huge outdoor pool. Need refreshment? Never leave the water. Relax and unwind at the Zanzibar Swim-up Bar.
Safety Rules and Procedures
- CAUTION: THIS POOL IS 3 ft. 6 in. DEEP
- Persons with signs of illness or disease or with rashes, sores or bandages are prohibited (28 Pa. Code §18.53).
- Shower before entering the pool area and after using toilet facilities.
- No diving.
- Proper swim attire required.
- A U.S. Coast Guard approved flotation device is REQUIRED for all guests 48 in. (1,220 mm) or less and all non-swimmers.
- Caution: the water in this pool is 3 ft. 6 in. at its deepest point. No food, drink, or tobacco products in the pool.
- All diaper dependent guests are required to wear a swim diaper for their safety and the safety of other guests. Diaper changing on the pool deck is prohibited.
- Must be at least 21 years of age to enter Swim Up Bar area of the pool. Proper photo identification is required for any one appearing to be under 30 years of age.
- MAXIMUM PATRON LOAD IS 498 PERSONS
All riders must comply with the Pennsylvania Amusement Rider Safety and Liability Act, P.S. § 501-507 including heeding all posted and oral rules and to refrain from acting in a manner which may knowingly cause or contribute to the injury of themself or others or in a manner contrary to prohibited acts for riders set forth in the act.