Ever dream of what it would be like if you were shrunk down to the size of a bug? Imagine how your view of the world would be. Add that mind-blowing experience into a themed outdoor water-play area designed just for kids! Welcome to the community of Bugs Burrow! A myriad of lovable insects and critters that call Bugs Burrow their home and they welcome you to come splash, play, and have fun. Bugs Burrow is an outdoor water park celebration designed by kids, for kids. At your next visit to Kalahari, be sure to make plans to explore the tiny aquatic town of Bugs Burrow!
Safety Rules and Procedures
- ADULTS PERMITTED ONLY ON DOUBLE WIDE SLIDES ACCOMPANIED BY A CHILD.
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT 200 LBS.
- MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH IS 2 FT.
- MAXIMUM HEIGHT 48in UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY A CHILD.
- Life jacket required for children under 48in.
- Secure all loose items or leave them in a locker or with a non-rider.
- Swim diapers are required.
- Proper swimming attire is required. No buckles, rivets or any other sharp objects, as they may damage the slide.
- Footwear must be removed before riding.
- One rider at a time. Riders may ride side by side. Lap riding is not permitted.
- Lay flat on your back with your arms crossed behind you, your hands clasped and hugging your ears and elbows pointing forward with your ankles crossed.
- Do not block end of slide. Exit quickly.
- Mask, snorkels and water toys are not permitted.
- Diving, jumping, running and horseplay are not permitted.
- Only U.S. Coast Guard approved life jackets are allowed as flotation devices.
- OUR LIFEGUARDS ARE HIGHLY TRAINED AND QUALIFIED, PLEASE ADHERE TO THEIR INSTRUCTIONS AT ALL TIMES.
All riders must comply with the Pennsylvania Amusement Rider Safety and Liability Act, P.S. § 501-507 including heeding all posted and oral rules and to refrain from acting in a manner which may knowingly cause or contribute to the injury of themself or others or in a manner contrary to prohibited acts for riders set forth in the act.