Start a Career with Kalahari Resorts
WHO WE ARE
We are America's Largest Indoor Waterparks and Resorts, including authentically-African themed resorts, cutting-edge arcades, thrilling theme parks, state-of-the-art convention centers, world-class dining, luxurious spas and diverse shopping experiences. Kalahari Resorts has a tradition of recruitment in Puerto Rico and currently has many happy and successful associates.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have immediate positions available at our Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin property in:
- Front Desk
- Call Center
Permanent employment is available. Travel to Wisconsin is not included at this time, but an attractive recruitment package is being offered!
**KALAHARI RELOCATION PACKAGE **
- $100 bonus on your first check
- $50 Walmart gift card to help you settle in
- 1st month FREE Rent! ($95 per week afterward & $200 security deposit was automatically taken out of a couple of paychecks)
- FREE transportation from Madison airport (MSN) upon arrival if needed
TO BE ACCEPTED
- Be able to speak conversational English in Housekeeping or Laundry, fluent English in the Waterpark, and excellent English in the Call Center or Front Desk.
- Have a certificate of good conduct from the police department, dated in the last month.
PAYMENT SCALE AND BENEFITS
- Call Center starts at $11.00 and can get a 90-day increase to $12.00 if you are bilingual. In addition, depending on performance, that position can earn a commission. After settling, the expectation is to earn $14- $16 per hour with open availability.
- Laundry starts at $10.50.
- Housekeeping starts at $11.50.
- Kalahari provides free training for Lifeguards through the Red Cross lifeguard license. A shallow water lifeguard salary is $10.50. Those who take and complete the Deep Water Certification make $12.00.
- Front Desk starts at $10.25 per hour.
TRANSPORTATION AROUND THE AREA
There are low-cost options for public transportation. Housing is a 5-minute walk from work. Many people walk, get around by bicycle, or taxi to buy food, clothes or enjoy the surroundings.
To get a job offer from Kalahari Resorts, you will need to provide us with a copy of your Certificado de Antecedentes Penales, dated within the last one (1) month. Please send the copy to [email protected]
Kalahari requires those people in some positions to have average-to-above average English skills.
- CallCenter Agents and Front Desk Agents must have exceptional English skills.
- Lifeguards and Ride Attendants must have above average English skills.
- Housekeepers must be able to communicate in English.
- 40 hours always available at the resort
- Passes to the Water Park or the Play Park ($10 each entry)
- Gym access
- Discounts on Verizon Wireless and US Cellular
- Occasional overtime (time-and-a-half)
- Medical, dental and visual insurance available
- Recognition programs and awards
- Educational opportunities
- Enter the 401 (k) Program after one year
- Kalahari pays for the class to be certified as a Red Cross Lifeguard.
Please email [email protected]