While we are disappointed that we won't be seeing you as our guest soon, we hope as we all work through this together, we have the opportunity to have you as our guest soon.
Important information about your refund at Kalahari Resorts
- DURING THE RESORT CLOSURE: We will automatically cancel your reservation with no fees. Please allow 7-10 business days for that to be processed and those funds to be returned. You will receive a cancellation email when this is complete. If you previously had a reservation and were charged a cancellation fee while the resort is now closed, please fill out the form.
- UPCOMING RESERVATION OVER 72 HOURS AWAY: If your reservations start within the next 14 days, please read the information below to understand your options for your upcoming stay and fill out the form.
- RESERVATION WITHIN 72 HOURS: Please give us a call. If you fill out this form, your stay will not be cancelled.
- RESERVATION AFTER APRIL: If you’re not joining us in the next 2 months, we recommend checking your options closer to your getaway so you get the most up-to-date policy information.
- BOOKED ONLINE THROUGH A GROUP: If you booked online with a Group, you can cancel your reservation with the link at the bottom of your confirmation email.
Things You Need to know:
- By submitting this form you are giving Kalahari Resorts and Conventions the permission to cancel and refund your reservation as described below.
- We can only take requests for cancellations and refunds using this form if your reservation is over 72 hours away. The only cancellation options that are available are offered through this form and does not change if you call in.
- Once you have completed the form, our team will begin to process your request. This can take up to 3 business days for your cancellation notice. If you have selected the Gift Card option, it will take 2-3 weeks to be processed and delivered. We appreciate your patience as we work through this uncertain time together.
Kalahari's Cancellation Policy
We welcome the opportunity to reschedule your stay for further down the road when you feel more comfortable visiting (though rates and availability may vary). It would be our pleasure to work with you to find dates with rates that work for you!
If you’re certain that you want to cancel more than 72 hours prior to your stay, we’ve got two options for you.
- We are happy to provide you a full deposit amount in the form of a Kalahari Gift Card
- Or, we will refund your deposit less the $30 cancellation fee on your original form of payment
Within the 72 hours of your stay, we would be happy to provide you a Kalahari Gift Card in the amount of your deposit paid.
Once through these uncertain times, we are looking forward to welcoming you as our guest.