Trunk Full of Giveaways
How To Play: Snap a Selfie while watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade® as the Kalahari Float passes by (on TV or in person) and share using #KalahariOnParade and you’ll be entered to win.
Dates: Thanksgiving, November 22 – Tuesday, November 27
What You’ll Win: 10 Lucky Winners will win an Overnight Stay at Kalahari Resorts with Waterpark!
Winners Notified: Winners will be notified November 28!
Trunk Full of Giveaways Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Trunk Full of Giveaways (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Kalahari Resorts, LLC, Kalahari Development LLC, LMN Development LLC, and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, municipal, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and judge's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes").
2. Sponsor: Kalahari Resorts Marketing Department, P. O. Box 590, 1305 Kalahari Drive, Wisconsin Dells WI 53965. This promotion is not endorsed by, run, sponsored, or affiliated with Macy’s Corporate Services, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies.
3. Timing: The monthly Promotion begins on Thursday, November 22, 2018 at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. Sponsor retains the right to end the promotion at any time prior to the maximum end date without further notice. All eligible entries received prior to the end of the promotion will be included in the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period Snap a Selfie of you watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade® as the Kalahari Float passes by (on TV or in person) and post on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using #KalahariOnParade and you will be entered to win 1 of 10 Kalahari Getaways. You may only enter once. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's plays/entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Sweepstakes: The Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select ten (10) potential Sweepstakes winners on or about Wednesday, November 28, 2018.
6. ALL POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email after the date of random drawing at which time the potential winner will be asked to select which Kalahari Resort property (Wisconsin Dells, WI, Pocono Manor, PA or Sandusky, OH) they wish their prize to be valid for. If the Sweepstakes prize winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) days after the first attempt to contact him/her, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. If any potential winner cannot be contacted or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. Sweepstakes Prizes will be fulfilled within 4-8 weeks of verification.
8. Prizes: Ten (10) one-night stays at Kalahari Resorts for four (4) persons each, including four (4) waterpark passes in a Standard Room. Winner agrees to all terms and conditions of use of the Kalahari Resort Overnight Stay Certificate. Overnight stay valid Sundays - Thursdays excluding holidays and blackout dates. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Transportation to and from the resort is not included.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes will be awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by Sponsor. By accepting any prize the winner grants to Sponsor, its successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates and legal representatives the irrevocable right to reproduce, publish, circulate and otherwise use forever winner’s name and all visual or audible images of winner in all forms and media and in all manners for any marketing purpose.
9. Release: By receipt of any Sweepstakes prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Promotion or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize awarded in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
10. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
14. Promotion Results: For Promotion results and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
'Kalahari Social Giveaway'
c/o Marketing Dept.
P.O. Box 590, 1305 Kalahari Drive
Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965
Requests for the winner list must be received by December 31, 2018. VT residents may exclude return postage.