RESORT-WIDE WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- We encourage all guests respect a proper physical distance staying 6-feet from anyone not in your group
- Sanitizer stations are located throughout the resort
- Express check-out process is automatic for all guests to minimize contact
- Cash-free methods of payment available and encouraged
- We currently use Hospital-grade disinfectant resort-wide when sanitizing
- PENNSYLVANIA: Guests and team members may wear masks at their own discretion.
- OHIO: Guests and team members may wear masks at their own discretion.
- WISCONSIN: Guests and team members may wear masks at their own discretion.
- TEXAS: Guests and team members may wear masks at their own discretion.
CHECK IN & GUEST SERVICES WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Sanitizer is provided at every check in desk
- Kiosks are available and encouraged for use with the exception of the WI location
- 24-hour texting service to receive any and all information digitally for those that prefer minimal associate contact
- We ask that only one family member checks in at the front desk
GUEST ROOMS & SUITES WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- While we no longer offer full stayover service, we’re proud to provide a daily refresh that includes garbage being removed, fresh towels exchanged, and amenities being replenished. When you are on property, just text with your requests. We know everyone's level of comfort is different and offer contactless service if you prefer. Rooms will be equipped with large bags to exchange items outside of the door
High touch items have been removed, including: alarm clock, tissue box covers, ice bucket, informational binder, newspapers, paper & pen set. All of these items are available upon request
In-room dining menus and other collateral will be provided via text message
- Housekeeping carts are sanitized daily
- Housekeeping are encouraged to wear gloves and are required to wash and sanitize their hands after each room
WATERPARKS WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Physical distancing reminders throughout the park
- The CDC states, "There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19"
- EPA approved chemicals are used and safety protocols meet or exceed industry standards
- Chairs and loungers will be sanitized frequently
- Some of the chairs and loungers have been removed to aid in physical distancing
- To avoid unnecessary cross-over between guests, on the day of departure, guests may enjoy the Waterpark until 3 PM prior to leaving in Ohio & Pennsylvania. Guests may stay till close in Wisconsin & Texas.
CONVENTION CENTER WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Continental buffets and coffee breaks will focus on house-packaged, single use or refillable options
- We are able to reconfigure meeting room layouts to accommodate physical distancing best practices, as requested by event planners
- Hybrid meeting offerings available
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPERATIONS WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Restaurant occupancy will be dictated by local governance
- Pen and check presenters will be sanitized after each use
- Mint and toothpick offerings have been removed
- Condiments will be sanitized between each guest and/or single use condiments will be available
ARCADE & ADVENTURE PARKS WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Physical distancing initiatives will be encouraged for safe queuing for ride and attractions
- Arcade games will be sanitized frequently
- Tom Foolerys is sanitized by Air Essentials, which lasts 12 days, killing viruses like MRSA, HINI, Enterovirus, Staph and Corona Virus. We use this every 7 days.
- Sanitation wipes will be readily available
- Rides and attractions will be sanitized after each use
SPA KALAHARI & SALON WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- All treatment rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest
- Signage will be displayed outside the treatment room once sanitized
ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITY WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Associates will be required to complete wellness and safety training prior to returning to work. Training will include OSHA and CDC requirements
- All shared equipment, including radios, phones, computers, payment terminals, kitchen equipment and time clocks, will be sanitized after every use
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other guests, and associates. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Kalahari Resorts & Conventions and Tom Foolerys.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Kalahari Resorts & Conventions and Tom Foolerys, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Let's keep each other healthy and safe.
From our family ownership to all of our team members across the country, we take pride in the role we are playing to aid the wellness of those we serve. We are looking forward to serving you and your family soon.