Top Tips from Our Fans
- Bring walking shoes for dry play activities.
- Two nights is a must!
- Make sure you pack a small bag for the Waterpark to enjoy starting at noon and until close on the day of check out.
- Don’t miss the Adventurers Club!
- No need to leave for meals, there’s world class dining right at the resort!
- Be sure to rent a bungalow or cabana for a home base and place to relax while you're in the Waterpark.
- Don’t miss a relaxing session at Spa Kalahari!
- Eat the pizza.
- Keep an eye on the deals with e-newsletter.
WE’RE ALL HERE TO HAVE FUN
WHAT THAT MEANS
We are family-friendly
Your actions & words should align with our shared values.
Be considerate of others
Guests, the Kalahari team & even those passing by.
A zero-tolerance policy
Including - but not limited to - violence, drug possession, alcohol abuse, possession of unauthorized weapons.
We’re in it together
Your safety & security is our #1 priority. We go above and beyond to ensure this common goal is met.