Long ago, Kings and Queens ruled the Land of the Nile and wielded a power not of this world. It has been said, that these Monarchs could become invisible, fly, and even cheat death. This power however, was bought with a great price. The God of Death demanded the souls of those whose wishes were granted. Those who refused to pay the toll would incur his wrath.
In the days of European Expansion, many adventurers sought fame and fortune in the Land of the Nile. Some believe that the key to immortality could be found in its ancient pyramids and tombs. To this day, all who have sought the power over death have failed. The power once wielded by the Gods of Ancient Egypt, has been lost…until now.
Are you clever enough to solve the riddles of the ancients?
Are you cunning enough to avoid the obstacles and traps?
Do you dare face the Wrath of Anubis?
This fully interactive game will transport you to Ancient Egypt where you will use skill to navigate through 3 different “escape rooms.” Each room will have hints and interactive features on all four walls to assist you in your progression to the next room. You’ll rely on the interactive sounds, ambient lighting and voice of the spirit guardian to guide you in the right direction.
$15 per person, 6 people maximum per session, no minimum. Book your time at the counter. Located next to The Arena.
Safety Rules and Procedures
- Wrath of Anubis is not recommended for children under 8 years of age.
- Children under the age of 13 years should be accompanied by an adult.
- Wrath of Anubis is a physical activity. You will need to be able to walk around, unassisted, for the duration of the session approximately 30 minutes.
- Footwear is required.
- We do not recommend Wrath of Anubis if you have any heart conditions or history of seizures.
- This attraction contains flashing lights, loud noises, and content that might be considered scary for young children.
- Not recommended for persons who experience claustrophobia.
- If you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will not be permitted to participate and will not receive a refund.
- No photography or video recording allowed inside the attraction.
- You must not leave children unattended in the waiting area or anywhere else. If there is no adult to supervise your child, you should not participate.