Kalahari Influencer Program
Thank you for your interest in being part of the Kalahari Influencer Program!
To be considered for the program and be eligible for a media/influencer rate or a complimentary stay, please review the below requirements and complete the submission form. A member of our team will contact you regarding your request.
Please note that holidays and Saturday night stays are excluded from the Influencer Program.
Eligible influencers must meet the following requirements to be considered for the program:
- Must share family-friendly content
- Must have a relevant focus area like travel, vacations, entertainment or children’s activities
- Must have a minimum combined reach of 30,000 across all social platforms or a blog UVM of 50,000
- Must post an average of 10 times per month (combined across all platforms)
If selected, influencers must agree to post a minimum of three (3) times across all social channels. Original, high-quality photos and videos must be posted within one week of your visit. A sample of the three posts may include:
- On-site stories (8-10 frames)
- Static post (carousel of 3-5 attractions, restaurants, etc.)
- Special event/holiday promotion
If you are already planning a visit to Kalahari and have an existing reservation, please provide your reservation number and dates of your visit to the “additional notes or considerations” field.