Begin a new career, a #BeyondExpectations #KalahariCareer!
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions is the leader and employer-of-choice in the waterpark resort industry. Current locations include Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin (2000), Sandusky, Ohio (2005), Pocono Manor, Pennsylvania (2015) Round Rock, Texas (2020). With America’s largest waterparks, some of the most dynamic & busiest convention center spaces in the country, signature restaurants and well-appointed rooms, we’re the leader in play, stay, meet and eat.
We promise to deliver products and services beyond expectations
Commitment to Clean
We are a family-run business. We work hard to do what is best for our team. We can’t wait to welcome you back as soon as we are allowed to safely reopen our resorts.
We continue to monitor the recommendations from the CDC and follow the guidelines set by each state we are proud to call home to; Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. The information continues to be fluid with frequent changes.
ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITY WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Temperature checks will be required for any associate coming on the property. Any associate with a temperature higher than 100.4 will not be permitted on the property
- Associates will be required to complete wellness and safety training prior to returning to work. Training will include OSHA and CDC requirements
- All shared equipment, including radios, phones, computers, payment terminals, kitchen equipment, and time clocks, will be sanitized after every us.
ADDITIONAL ASSOCIATE PROTOCOLS
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at all-time clocks, break rooms and other intersections
- All state and federal guidelines regarding gloves and face masks for associates will be followed
- When possible, all training and onboarding will be given virtually
- All associates are required to stay home if they are feeling ill
- Associates with exposure or symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to stay home and follow isolation protocol
As more information becomes available, we will continue to make adjustments to support the safety and well-being of guests and associates. From our family ownership to all of our team members across the country, we take pride in the role we are playing to ensure the wellness of those we serve. We are looking forward to serving you and your family soon.
There is a South African term called Ubuntu that embodies the culture and feel of Kalahari Resorts. It means “I am what I am because of who we all are.”
This family-driven brand has embraced the idea of providing beyond expectations moments to internal and external guests. To work for Kalahari feels very much like a close-knit family. Because of our empowerment to do what’s sensible and what’s right, our resorts feel as if they belong to all of us. We exude tremendous pride in seeing our departments, properties and each other succeed.
Jobs at Kalahari
Jobs at Kalahari
Who We Are
As a growing all-under-one-roof premium destination resort brand that focuses on being the industry leader in play, stay, eat and meet; everything we say and do at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions stems from our love of family and our goal of creating an oasis for spending time with those you care about most. Being family-owned, there is a conscious thought in developing multigenerational adventures that are unique. Being authentically-African themed, with the influence of Ubuntu (Swahili for togetherness) always top of mind, each year the owner returns to the continent to source art and inspiration for each property.
When you combine passion and inspiration, the magnitude of the outcome is limitless. We're comprised of a team dedicated to the love of what we do and who we do it for. It's the little things that make a difference. After all, we're in the business of making memories.
Your goal is our goal.
Work in the Waterpark
Imagine being at Kalahari Waterparks all day and getting paid for it! Join the World's Coolest Indoor Waterparks team, now hiring ages 15 and up!
***Seeking lifeguards today***
Great wages, super benefits, fun environment, and advancement opportunities. We even pay for your certification class! Don't delay, apply today!
Kalahari Resorts takes this industry’s food and beverage to a new level, and it’s our Culinary Pride that sets us apart. Innovative drive, continuous mentoring and coaching, sourcing the best possible ingredients, and providing beyond expectations moments is our everlasting mission.