Assistance & Feedback
If you have difficulty accessing any feature or functionality on this website or Kalahari related sites, please feel free to call us at 877-525-2427 or email us at [email protected]. We will work with you to deliver the information you are looking for through a method that is accessible for you. Should you have any feedback or suggestions on how we may improve the accessibility of our website, we would love to hear from you.
Delivering Beyond Expectations
Kalahari is made for families, by families. We strive to create offerings accessible to everyone, from the fun to be had in our parks to booking your stay online.
Working with partners such as Level Access, we are taking a deep dive into the accessibility of our website and booking process and making continual improvements. It’s our hope that everyone has a successful and enjoyable online experience.
Always Striving to Improve
- Kalahari Resorts & Conventions has taken specific actions to meet the standards of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA. We have enlisted the services of Level Access as an expert in this space. Level Access has supported the accessibility initiatives of more than 2000 organizations from Fortune 500 enterprises, to public sector and government agencies, educational institutions, and private sector businesses of all sizes. Level Access has delivered Kalahari an action plan to optimize our website. We are currently working to execute this action plan and are excited to share the results with you.
- Our team is currently reviewing all the alt text and descriptions on all images and pages to make sure our descriptions are accurate and meaningful.
- We are adjusting variance of contrast where the copy overlays on images and videos.
- Ensuring the CSS within the website conveys meaningful information.
- Adjusting items that may have previously only been communicated with the change of color to now include a written description.
- Updating all form fields to be unique so screen readers may have a better experience translating our sites.
- Engaging our 3rd party website vendors to open up the conversations about continually training and making updates as an essential part of doing business with Kalahari.
- In 2022, Kalahari Resorts will be releasing a new website rebuilt up with accessibility as a main focus.
As we continue to learn and refine, and something isn’t working as you would expect, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us so that we may further assist. We are available by phone at 1-877-525-2427 or by email at [email protected].