RESORT-WIDE WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- We ask that all guests respect a proper physical distance staying 6-feet from anyone not in your group
- Sanitizer stations are located throughout the resort
- Express check-out process is automatic for all guests to minimize contact
- Cash-free methods of payment available and encouraged
- We currently use Hospital-grade disinfectant resort-wide when sanitizing
- PENNSYLVANIA: With the exception of those that are fully vaccinated, guests over the age of two are currently required to wear masks throughout the resort.
- OHIO: Guests and team members may wear masks at their own discretion.
- WISCONSIN: Guests are encouraged to wear masks throughout the resort when unable to maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- TEXAS: In accordance with the city of Round Rock, Texas, masks are not mandated. Guests and team members may wear masks at their own discretion.
CHECK IN & GUEST SERVICES WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- All touch point areas, including credit card machines and kiosks, will be sanitized after each transaction
- All key cards and Waterpark wristbands will be sanitized
- Information in the key card packet containing maps, coupons and activities will be sent via text
- Remote check in stations will be utilized to provide additional space when needed
- We ask that only one family member checks in at the front desk
GUEST ROOMS & SUITES WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- In effort to not enter an occupied guest room, traditional stay over service will no longer be available. However, we will deliver any additional amenity requests with contactless delivery
- Should you need a change of linens or towels, rooms will be equipped with large bags to exchange items outside of the door
- High touch items have been removed, including: tissue box covers, ice bucket, informational binder, coffee makers, newspapers, menus and pens
- In-room dining menus and other collateral will be provided via text message
- Housekeeping team members will be required to wear gloves and housekeeping carts will be sanitized daily
WATERPARKS WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Physical distancing reminders throughout the park
- The CDC states, "There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19"
- EPA approved chemicals are used and safety protocols meet or exceed industry standards
- Chairs and loungers will be sanitized frequently
- Some of the chairs and loungers will be removed to aid in physical distancing
- To avoid unnecessary cross-over between guests, on the day of departure, guests may enjoy the Waterpark until 3 PM prior to leaving in Wisconsin, Ohio & Pennsylvania
CONVENTION CENTER WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Continental buffets and coffee breaks will focus on house-packaged, single use or refillable options
- We are reconfiguring meeting room layouts to accommodate physical distancing best practices
- Hybrid meeting offerings available
FOOD & BEVERAGE OPERATIONS WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Restaurant occupancy will be dictated by local governance
- Pen and check presenters will be sanitized after each use
- Mint and toothpick offerings have been removed
- Condiments will be sanitized between each guest and/or single use condiments will be available
ARCADE & ADVENTURE PARKS WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Physical distancing initiatives will be implemented for safe queuing for ride and attractions
- Arcade games will be sanitized frequently
- Tom Foolerys is sanitized by Air Essentials, which lasts 12 days, killing viruses like MRSA, HINI, Enterovirus, Staph and Corona Virus. We use this every 7 days.
- Sanitation wipes will be readily available
- Rides and attractions will be sanitized after each use
SPA KALAHARI & SALON WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- All treatment rooms will be cleaned and sanitized after each guest
- Signage will be displayed outside the treatment room once sanitized
ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITY WELLNESS INITIATIVES
- Temperature checks will be required for any associate coming on property. Any associate with a temperature higher than 100.4 will not be permitted on property
- Associates will be required to complete wellness and safety training prior to returning to work. Training will include OSHA and CDC requirements
- All shared equipment, including radios, phones, computers, payment terminals, kitchen equipment and time clocks, will be sanitized after every use
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other guests, and associates. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting Kalahari Resorts & Conventions and Tom Foolerys.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, or CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Kalahari Resorts & Conventions and Tom Foolerys, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Let's keep each other healthy and safe.
From our family ownership to all of our team members across the country, we take pride in the role we are playing to aid the wellness of those we serve. We are looking forward to serving you and your family soon.