Gorilla Grove Treetop Adventures
More Adventure. More Attractions. More Outdoor Fun.
To climb in the park you must:
- Be at least 4 - 7 years old and 36" to 44" tall for the children’s course, and 7 years old and 44" tall for the adult courses and dual zip lines (zip to open later). Participants must be of sound body and mind capable of performing specific safety tasks independently and be physically able to grasp and pull ropes, climb and balance and not have an extreme fear of heights.
- Read and understand all instructions including training in using all safety and permanently installed equipment in the park.
- Understand and accept the risks involved.
- Guests must sign a Liability Release Form. Anyone under the age of 18 must also have the signature of a parent or guardian. DOWNLOAD FORM
While using the park you must:
- Use all equipment safely and as directed.
- Always have at least one carabiner attached to a marked attachment point.
- A beginner level ropes course must be used before going on any higher level course.
- Never use an element when another person is on it—one person at a time.
- Never have more than 3 people on a platform.
- Never switch from your current course to another.
- Weigh between 40 and 265 lbs, fit comfortably in the provided safety harness and, for the adult course, have a reach of 55 inches measured from the sole of the foot to the up-stretched tips of fingers.
- All guests must be prepared for light exertion, be able to walk in the woods and climb stairs unassisted.
- Pregnant women, people with heart, leg or spine problems or other serious conditions or persons unsure of their physical ability should consult their personal physician first.
- No sandals or flip flops allowed. Guests must wear secured closed toed shoes or sneakers. No bathing suits in the park.
- Never be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- No profanity allowed in course.
- Do not carry phones, cameras, or any other objects that may fall or distract you or others.
- Do not use any ropes course with loose hair, clothing, or objects that can get caught in ropes or zip lines.
- Do not smoke in the park.
- Carry out all objects that you bring into the park, including all trash.
- Obey instructions given by Park Monitors. When in doubt, ask a Park Monitor for assistance.
The management reserves the right to ask anyone in breach of these rules to leave the park. During extreme weather conditions, you may be asked to evacuate.