America's Largest Indoor Waterpark
220,000 sq ft, filled with Wet. Wild. Fun.
What are you waiting for? Come splash around!
Waterpark admission included with your stay!
Looking for Day Passes? Click here.
America's Largest Indoor Waterpark is INCLUDED for all registered guests when staying at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions. Plus, you get an extra hour for splish splash fun too!
Attraction Policy: Please note, we’ve updated how towels are provided as of 1/4/22. Towels are now available for rent for resort guests only, within the waterpark. During select times, the waterpark will rotate the openings and closings of all attractions throughout the day in order to ensure that our guest are able to enjoy all of our amenities.
TIP: Children under 48" are required to wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life vest. Though encouraged to bring your own life vest, we do have complimentary life vests available on a first come, first served basis.
Epic Pass Monthly Subscription
GET YOURS NOW: Subscribe to the Monthly Epic Pass at Kalahari. Select the pass of your choice and let the unlimited adventure begin. Selections include the East Coast's Largest Indoor Waterpark, or if you're looking for a bit of relaxation, we've even got a monthly Spa Kalahari Day Pass subscription.
Day Pass Pricing
Not staying at the resort, but still want to play? You're in luck. We offer LIMITED day passes admission.
Book your passes online and guarantee your admission.
Please note the following:
- We will only honor wristbands sold directly through Kalahari. Wristbands purchased from unauthorized third parties are invalid for admission to the Waterparks
- We strongly encourage you to bring your own towels as towels are not provided for Waterpark Day Pass guests. However, if you should forget, we do have towels available for purchase for $20
- Limited availability
- Pricing based on ages 3 and up
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- State law prohibits any food or beverage and/or coolers to be brought in from outside the Waterpark
Kalahari is committed to the safety of our guests.
We ask that you read and abide by all rules and procedures here and throughout our Waterpark. Have fun. Be Safe.