Top Kalahari Tips
- Masks are required. Per the Process to Reopen Pennsylvania guidelines, guests will be asked to wear masks. However, the CDC has advised masks should not be worn in water because they can be difficult to breathe through. As a result, masks are prohibited when you are in the water.
- Bring walking shoes for dry play activities like Gorilla Grove Treetop Adventures.
- Two nights is a must! It gives you plenty of time to explore the resort.
- Make sure you pack a small bag for the Waterpark to enjoy starting at 10 AM upon arrival, until 3PM on the day of check out.
- No need to leave for meals, there’s world-class dining right at the resort!
- Don’t miss a relaxing session at Spa Kalahari! From Halotherapy to Pedicures to Haircuts and everything in between.
- Eat the pizza. It's the bomb.
- Keep an eye on the deals with the e-newsletter.
Tricks From Our Guests
WE’RE ALL HERE TO HAVE FUN
WHAT THAT MEANS
We are family-friendly
Your actions & words should align with our shared values.
Be considerate of others
Guests, the Kalahari team & even those passing by.
A zero-tolerance policy
Including - but not limited to - violence, racism, drug possession, alcohol abuse, possession of unlicensed weapons.
We’re in it together
Your safety & security is our #1 priority. We go above and beyond to ensure this common goal is met.