Top Kalahari Tips
- Bring walking shoes for dry play activities like Gorilla Grove Treetop Adventures.
- Two nights is a must! It gives you plenty of time to explore the resort.
- Make sure you pack a small bag for the Waterpark to enjoy starting at noon upon arrival, until close on the day of check out.
- Don’t miss the Adventurers Club arts & crafts daily!
- No need to leave for meals, there’s world-class dining right at the resort!
- Don’t miss a relaxing session at Spa Kalahari! From Halotherapy to Pedicures to Haircuts and everything in between.
- Eat the pizza. It's the bomb.
- Keep an eye on the deals with the e-newsletter.
Tricks From Our Guests
Bring your swimsuit.
We’ll provide the smile.
WE’RE ALL HERE TO HAVE FUN
WHAT THAT MEANS
We are family-friendly
Your actions & words should align with our shared values.
Be considerate of others
Guests, the Kalahari team & even those passing by.
A zero-tolerance policy
Including - but not limited to - violence, drug possession, racism, alcohol abuse, possession of unlicensed weapons.
We’re in it together
Your safety & security is our #1 priority. We go above and beyond to ensure this common goal is met.